Gibson Echoplex DP vs Orville

Hello Loopers,

Iīve just signed on to this mailing list.  I see itīs a hot one.

Would some of you who have worked with or tested both Gibson Echoplex
Digital Pro and Eventide Orville please share with us you experience?
Seen from a live-looping musician standpoint.

I talked to a algorithm-programmer at Eventide who claimed that there is
nothing Orville canīt do compared to the Echoplex.

:-o allan

begin:vcard
n:Vigre;Allan
tel;fax:+47 5155 9265
tel;work:+47 9064 5441
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.acousdig.com
org:AcousDig Musicproduction DA;tralallan Bom Guitarservices
adr:;;Leaveien 12;Sandnes;;4312;Norway
version:2.1
email;internet:allan@acousdig.com
x-mozilla-cpt:;3