Re: Deltalab style infinite repeat?

Well, I think it is a question of using the "infinite repeats" button and
to turn the feedback knob at 100%. But I'm not sure I understand your
point. What was the main difference on the 1024 unit?

About the noise: I prefer a little more noise and more dynamic and, i don't
know how to call it, let's say "LIFE". My older delay (Digitech) had 3,5
seconds of delay ability (which is close of the echotron), but it was too
perfect and dead. I say older, but in a certain way, it was recent. The
Echotron is older, but I bought it more recently. :)

Peace...
Christian