Re: Kyma/max

Can you write your own compiled DSP routines for Kyma? I am not sure
if you can, and if you can, is it C code or Motorola 56k DSP code?

Max/MSP comes with an SDK so people can write their own
special-purpose modules. And they do. Looping in particular is a
rather popular topic amongst MSP users and programmers.

-Alex S.