RE: Footpedals, Rampant Elitism and unsubscribe instructions.

The MIDI implementation for Repeater is still open to suggestions. We are
actually in the process of specifying what MIDI foot controllers we want to
be compatible with so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. We want to wait until Repeater is out for a while so we can learn a
bit
more before we spec out our own MIDI foot controller.

P.S.S. Charles, to unsubscribe you do ONLY the following: Write unsubscribe
in the subject then write unsubscribe in the body. Write nothing else.
Remove any signature file. Then send the email to
Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

Then I hope peace will be with you...

Best Regards,

Damon Langlois