Generators, Batteries, And Thread Management

Hey Papa Dave,

Could you briefly describe your generator and battiers setup? What model
generator that's quiet, and with baffles, etc.?

Thanks so much.

Best,

K. G. Dick

"Be Excellent To Each Other." -Bill & Ted.

PS: Oh, as a public service to everyone, in case anyone missed this stuff,
and reiteration is one of the most enjoyed aspects of this mailing list,
here is the unedited, original-message-included stuff from the last
digest-more than a THIRD of the content:

Mellencamp