Re: Unsubscribe lawsuits

Me too!!!  Anyone else for a class-action suit against Kim, Gibson (without
the 'plex we'd have nothing to discuss), and Al Gore (after all, he
invented
the Internet)?

Once more, straight from the e-mail you got when you signed up, bro...

that
>>    your signature file is turned off.

And hey, let's sue the guy who invented those pointy quote-marker indent
things too!  Those sharp edges could easily put out someone's eye and
they're small enough for a child to choke on!

Peter