Re: Echoplex page buried on Gibson site

The scrolling feature list on the Gibson EDP web page says:

     Up to nine loops simultaneously

I read this to mean that I can have up to nine individual loops playing
back
at the same time.  Is this true?  How did I miss that in the manual?  Or,
do
they really mean (the "More Loops" parameter) that I can have up to nine
_consecutive_ loops, one playing back at a time followed by the next loop,
etc.

While I am here I'd like to submit my feature request for the next EDP
model.  (Kim did say he and Matthias were very busy, I can only imagine
that
something is in the works?)

1) Dual channel stereo looping.  A parameter setting could switch between
50
second mono or 25 second stereo.  This implies, of course, L and R inputs,
outputs.

2) If "Up to nine loops simultaneously" does indeed mean consecutive, then
true simultaneous loops (not necessarily all the same length) would be
great.

3) Greater memory expansion for those simultaneous stereo loops - which
kind
of rules out the Motorola 68k cpu.

-Allan