Re: line 6 Dl-4 (loop modulation ala eh-16)

> The line 6 Dl-4 does that sort of thing really well...

Thanks for the tip!!  Went to Harmony Central and read the raves. This box
is definitely barking up that tree. (hmm, weirdly mixed metaphors)  Well, I
know I really want to loop the sounds this thing must make!

Have to admit I'm chagrined though. I thought getting my MPX-G2 would cure
me of stomp boxes forever. Lasted a month, oh well :)