Re: Big Briar News - CP-251!!

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Mark Pulver wrote:

> The MF-104s are coming. Know that they sound *great*. It's simply the
> smoothest delay line that I have ever heard. It's very warm and full of
> character.
>
> Hang in there!

Oh, I am - have my MF-104 order in already, and am eagerly looking
forward to having it to play with. I'm not upset over the delayed delay,
just eager. In the meantime since yesterday's post, I've been getting into
the CP-251 more and more: it delivers as advertised. Cool. Very cool.
Steve Burnett    Admin, webslingerZ     sburnett@webslingerz.com
             http://www.webslingerz.com/sburnett