Re: Kim, some questions.....

Well, there ya go!  If only Gibson would get off their duff and do what
did:  target China with their product.  Here are a few advertising slogans
they could use:

Over 1 Billion Sold
It's the Real Looper Thing
Always Loopy

Actually, I'd love to hear classical Chinese musical motifs applied with
looping, anyone doing this?

(will trade my working EDP for an Orville - na, just kidding!)