Re: Sustainer pickup review

Just wanted to take a moment to give a short review...

After finally finishing my new mutant Warmoth Strat style guitar, with Joe
Barden pu's and a SUSTAINIAC STEALTH SUSTAINER system, I can only say,
"Why didn't I get a sustainer YEARS ago?!"

Alan Hoover's product works smoothly and well and I'm just stoked that I
now have controllable sustain and feedback at ANY volume I want.

I hope to hell that our friend Alan is able to sustain his production of
these units and prosper from his fine efforts. Thank you Alan!

Best regards,
-Miko Biffle