Re: Looking for David Torn cd...

Have you checked the ECM web site for the Garbarek disc? I've got a copy
but I don't know whether it's still in print.

I've also got the k.d. lang disc. It's an interesting album if you like
lounge songs about smoking with nice, rather ambient arrangements. Torn
loops but many of the loops are buried pretty deeply in the backgrounds.

Mark