Base Pack S.R.L. and other Spamanado

Might I ask just how everyone deals with this when it occurs?

a.  Delete it and grumble;
b.  Make a Mail Rule/Filter to delete it the next time it comes;
c.  Forward it to spam@(your ISP here) or abuse@(your ISP here).

Might I suggest that C. is the best approach, since it leads to a
system-wide block of the spammer, so you won't hear from them again, but
also so that your fellow users won't either.  IMNSHO though, just deleting
them allows the problem to continue to occur, and invites external or
(worse!) legislative efforts to stop the process of spam, which (and it can
vary in its forms depending on who you talk to) could lead to horrible
consequences online and off.

Stephen Goodman - http://www.earthlight.net/Studios
EarthLight Productions - get the free Loop of the Week!