Re: tonic

>Any list members play Tonic in NYC yet?  Permagrin is
>talking with them and I am interested in any info
>about these people and the scene there that any of you

hi dan, didn't play there but i attended once, saw joey baron and friends;
fine place in my opinion. actually i live in tucson and this was a
so to speak when i was there but my host has been there many many times
i get the impression it's one of those places we'll all remember fondly in
twenty years.

dan howarth