RE: Electrix Repeater Wish List

>I can't seem to find the video you spoke of. When I go:

>http://www.electrixpro.com/demos.htm

>there's no link to the "repeater" demo. Is it somewhere
>else? It sure is handy, when a link is mentioned in an
>email, to include it in the email!

>- Kirke
>(not in marketing)

Sorry I sent that last email by accident in the middle of writing it.

There are just videos on our existing products, nothing on repeater yet.
http://www.electrixpro.com will take you to our front page then just click
on DEMOS and then click on the product you are interested in. Our site has
so many frames in it that it is structured so you can only enter through
the
first page.