Re: xenakis and "drumming" and Jam Man

Zowee!  we get some celebrities around here, don't we?

Hi, David, wow...it's been a long time since i've heard your name.  i
didn't know you were on this list.  the last time i heard your name was the
Laurie Anderson film that had you and Adrian Belew in it...what was the
name of that?

anyway, i enjoyed your comments on the 'drumming' piece.  currently, Cliff
Novey (another LD lister), myself and another guitarist are working on a
piece that neccesitates a similar 'headspace'.  I've never done anything
quite like it before, having to be fiercly concious while letting go and
drifting in the groove at the same time.  exciting, difficult, and
rewarding all at once...whew!

seeya,

rich