Gibson Echoplex in Germany?

Hello,

I am so happy I found this website and mailinglist on the web. I was
desperately looking for something like the Oberheim Digital Echoplex Pro
and everybody told me something like this doesn't exist. Now I read that
Gibson manufactures the Echoplex again.

Can anyone tell me when the Gibson Echoplex will be available in Germany?
The german distributor of Gibson hardly knows anything about this. But I
want to have this machine soon! Does anyone know what it will cost?

Greetings from Germany

Danilo