EMUSIC Playlist #174

[ Best viewd with a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                      Show #174                              July 20, 2000.

On this show, I continued the month-long focus on California musician Craig
Padilla.  The feature CD at Midnight was "Beyond Volume One" which is a
D.A.M. CD on MP3.COM.

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
VA [The Blue Team]      Prologue                 A Groove Selection
(Groove)
Future World Orchestra  Running Water            The Hidden Files (Groove)
Lambert                 SUN                      Essential (Spheric Music)
Alpha Wave Movement   Drifted Into Deeper Lands  Drifted Into Deeper Lands
(Groove)
Rudy Adrian             Summa Cum Laude          Twilight - Atmospheric
Works
                                                   Volume 2 (none)
Michael Stearns         Rivers of Echoes         Lyra (Groove)
Fanger & Kersten        Nightshift               Interkosmos (Manikin)

12:00 am
Craig Padilla           Beyond (part one)        Beyond Volume 1 (See
Peace)
Craig Padilla           Beyond (part two)        Beyond Volume 1 (See
Peace)
Craig Padilla           Beyond (part three - A)  Beyond Volume 1 (See
Peace)
Craig Padilla           Beyond (part three - B)  Beyond Volume 1 (See
Peace)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll conclude the month-long focus on Craig Padilla.
The feature CD at midnight will be "The Eye of the Storm" on See Peace
Rocords.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox