Re: loopers radio station.

Hmmm, my realplayer doesn't stream mp3 either. It only streams Real Audio.
(It might be because I don't have the latest version.) Try Winamp.

Then again, mp3.com doesn't stream that well, and they keep rejecting my
songs for "copyright infringement" when my samples are unrecognizeable and
extremely scrambled, senseless and altered. Time to start looking for a
new
home on the internet.

Matt Davignon