barefoot looping

Dennis wrote:
>>Try it without shoes.
>
>This should be our new motto!  For our LD T-shirts, this should appear in
LARGE
>letters across the chest.

I know it sounds funny (and makes a great slogan) but I have to agree.  As
sitarist [emphasis on the "sit" :-) ] I have no other choice than to sit
crosslegged on the floor and manipulate the EDP foot controller with my
bare
feet.  Sounds awkward, but it's never been a problem.  I can't tell you how
glad I am that there *is* a foot controller, because I'd never be able to
use the EDP in real time otherwise!