Re: A dual loop machine

Bob Sellon (the inventor of the Lexicon Jamman) put together a prototype
Jamman that was never marketed a couple of years ago.  It's all very well
documented on the web at his sight:
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sellon/jamman0_2Introduction.htm.

Needless to say, his modifications of the Jamman made for one interesting
machine!  Sadly, his brilliant work never became a commercial product.
This
Jamman 2 combines both looping and STEREO mixing in the manner you
described
in your post.  It's pretty much limited to midi-control, although Bob made
provisions for some basic looping functions by way of three way analogue
pedals.  As a looper, the modified Jamman paints and then allows
manipulation of the most outrageous looping landscapes we've ever played
in.
Combined with a vintage Lexicon Vortex, the experience is like "taking the
red pill."

Best,
The Roctologists