Re: archives/searching? and, good place for DL4 purchase...

At 10:37 AM -0700 5/25/00, Tom Ritchford wrote:
>I'm back on this great list after a hiatus.
>
>However, searching the archives seems to always return nothing.
>always return nothing, love it.

the search function is screwed up, courtesy of my lame web hosting
provider. That problem will be fixed soon, when they become my
ex-lame-web-hosting-provider.

>er, and the link to the mailing list archives,
>
><http://www.annihilist.com/cgi-bin/wilma/LDarchive>
>
>isn't right either, it's
>
><http://annihilist.com/cgi-bin/wilma/LDarchive>
>
>(thought -- someone's DNS is screwed up, did you switch providers?)

The first one is correct, and should work. (although the second should also
work.)  It works fine from here. I did nslookup through a variety of dns,
they all checked out. if you continue to have a problem accessing the LD
site, send me mail and tell me what dns you use.

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |