Re: EDP FOOT CONTROLLER

>Hello Brett,
>thanks for writting is definetly the foot pedal. It seems that the next
>loop
>and the mute button are broken. Its getting on my nerves everytime having
>change this switches iīve already changed the record and undo button
>because
>they were acting up.I am in a very normal climate and there isnīt much
>static here. then again i am not an electronic wizard. is there a better
>solution as far as reliability? what switches are you using?
>thanks again in advance!

I use modified bespeco pedals. They look exactly like the Roland.
The original construction has a long action. So I build a plastic
part into it to reduce it and use a keyboard  type of switch. I think
I talked about it before.

I showed the modified bespeco switches to Gibson (since we used them
for the PARADIS LOOP delay), but they did not like the price...

If there are more users interested, we should either
- convince some enterprise like bespeco to build those kind of switches or
- ask Gibson to manufacture a more expensive pedal or
- put a description of the mod on our site for DIY.

As for now, there are many higher priced, usualy tiny cylindric
switches that dont fail. You would have to adapt them with a washer
to fit in the whole and maybe adapt a bigger button...

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org