Doohicky - EBow - Sustainer availability...

>>Yeah but are they available as a separate unit  to be installed in a
>favorite guitar?

> Unfortunately, no.

Well... I guess the Stealth Sustainiac system (in a guitar I'm building)
being produced by Maniac Music is in a category all by itself then... 8-)

Alan Hoover has been producing one version or another of a similar design
as the Fernandes "Sustainer" since before Fernandes was making them...
mostly because he was the guy they "liscensed" their design from.

Anyway... I've copied Alan on this post and maybe he'd like to provide us
all with some updated information concerning his Sustainiac systems.

Best regards,
-Miko