FS: Frostwave FIlter stompbox

I'm selling my Frostwave Filter effects box. Asking $150 US and I'll
pick up shipping in the US (it's not a delicate piece so that may not be
insignificant).

The Frostwave Filter is a clone of the infamous Korg MS20 analog
synthesizer's dual filter section. It has a separate highpass and
lowpass filter each with cutoff and resonance knobs. This filter is well
known for being quite powerful and the Frostwave version easily self
resonates making this box a hand controlled thermin capable of rumbling
vibratolike bass tones or cone ripping shrieks without even plugging
anything into it. Perfect for processing drumboxes, vocal loops, nasty
guitar or bass, etc etc.

There's an excellent review of it here:
http://machines.hyperreal.org//manufacturers/Frostwave/Filter/info/frostwave.review

The unit I'm selling is in as new, excellent condition (The thing is
built like a tank and the shiny blue paint job is practically
scratchless). I am keeping my homemade power supply but you can get one
easily from Jameco or any  parts company (it's a common 18Vt  PS that
uses a common female connector you can get at radio shack).

I'll be posting this to the net shortly so if you want it please let me
know you saw my ad on these lists and including your phone # to speed
things up (all deals must be confirmed via phone). I have a ton of
references and prefer prepay or you can pick it up in Phila PA.

Thanks!

      HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
  "Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we
started..."

  Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and

  info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.