Re: miditrigger noises with echoplex digital pro

how can I trigger with the front keys? (I have system 3.2. I try to buy an
update (Loop III V. 5.0), but I can't buy it by internet. Gibson and musik
und Technik have no internet services).If the blopp happens in other
situations, too, it might be the DC

> aligning, a trimmer, easy to set...

how can I do that? dear matthias, when it will be a very special technical
thing, maybe you can tell it in german to me.

thank u

dh

--
Dorothée Hahne
Neue Musik . Akustische Kunst . Komposition