VG-8 and looping

I have recently been looking around for ways to get new sounds out of my
guitar....apart from post-processing and looping I am also curious about
changing my guitar sound on the fly before it gets to either my looper
or my recording hardware. Hence my interest in the Roland VG-8.

Is anyone using the VG-8 as part of their looping rig ? How are you
using it ?

For those who are wondering what the heck I am talking about, you can
find out more about the "Virtual Guitar" system at http://www.vg-8.com

cheers,

Darcy