Re: Robert Rich & Pseudo Buddha gig 5/13/00 San Antonio

howdy -

> Sounds like this performer is getting around - any source of info on his
> touring schedule?  (He coming to Portland, OR?)

look's like the closest robert gets to you is big sur, ca on sunday may 21;
looks like a cool show
robert's site is http://www.amoeba.com/rrframeset.html
concert dates at at http://www.amoeba.com/rrconcerts.html

> Someone record it-

i will, so maybe  i can send a copy your way...

>  I saw Robert Rich a few weeks ago in Philadelphia.
>  If you go see him, you're in for a treat.  Bring something to
>  relax on like a pillow or something so as not to be distracted
>  by your physical being.

i was thinking vicadin & cheap wine (i do have to play, you know...)

we're really looking forward to this show; robert mastered our cd & he had
me play one of my weirdo instrument on his upcoming amoeba cd.
his music is super fine & quite hypnotic, i just hope that we can be mellow
enough to match the mood.

bobdog
http://www.pseudobuddha.com