Re: Dripsody/Hugh LeCaine

> Actually, I just remembered that Dripsody is also available on a Naxos CD
> called "Introduction to Canadian Music." It's a 2-disc set with booklet
and,
> as usual with Naxos, it's very reasonably priced. I don't remember the
> serial number off-hand, but if anyone's interested I can find out.

Also of interest is "Water Music", Tod Dockstader.  Dripping water sound
source, tape studio work from the early 60's.  Great (exeptionally clean)
CD
on Starkland ST-201.  Also on the disk is "Two Moons from Quatermass" and
"Quatermass".

Anyone know Dockstader?  A self-taught sound engineer who came up with some
great stuff.  He had access to major sound studios for a while, did these
amazing pieces.