Re: Show: Bill Frisell Live 6/25

Hey,

In a message dated 05/09/00 5:29:46 PM, sgoodman@earthlight.net writes:

>I got an email from the Experience Music Project regarding their coming
>opening in Seattle on June 23, and I couldn't help but notice the
>following,
>given the buzz about Frisell that's been on this list.

Thanks a bunch for mentioning this. I'm a big Frisell fan and I hadn't
even
heard about the concerts that were going to be a part of the grand opening
thing for EMP.

Because of your mentioning it, my wife bought me tickets for my birthday
(!!!!) and orchestra section too. Wow!

I live down in Oregon but frequent Seattle a couple times a year. Now I've
really got something to look foreward to in June.

Again thanks!

TK