Re: edp rudimentary set up?

I think i understand what Brian means i asked Kim the same question and
that
is: can the EDP copy the length of loop 1 into loop 2 with
just one button press? the answer is unfortunately no. you need to have a
second press of RECORD to end the loop 2 where you want it to end.
I hope this is what you mean?
adios!
Luis