Attention all Loopers in London

Hello fellow loopers, this is my first proper post to the list although
I've been lurking for a while. I can't thank you all enough
for the excellent tips and links, so heres some info on a good night out
if you're in London next friday 12th May 2000.
Dual will be playing a set consisting of new tracks written and
constructed with Audio Mulch, and using various looping
delay/sampler tools. Dual will be performing live as a four piece for the
first time and will be utilising live signal processing,
prepared/treated guitars and improvised sampling/looping.
Further info can be obtained at the Hagshadow website see below or contact
Dual at info@dual.co.uk
Hope you can all make it, hope its not a problem with this info being
posted to the list, apologies in advance, if it is simply tell
me and I shall ensure not to bother you all again.
Colin

HINOEUMA
THE MALEDICTION

12 - 05 - 2000

HARBINGER & HINOEUMA present

ORA
ANDREW CHALK                 AND                  COLIN POTTER
(Ferial Confine, Organum, Ora,etc)    (Nurse With Wound, Ora, etc)

DIETER MUH
(European tour warm-up show)

COLIN POTTER
(Solo Performance)

JOSHUA NORTON CABAL
(Noise from UK)

DUAL
(Multi-guitar ambient/noise, first UK performance in two and half years,
new CD album available in May 2000)

DJ: PALL BAR SATE

CHEESES INTERNATIONAL STALL

12 - 05 - 2000
RED ROSE
129 Seven Sisters Rd
London
N7
nearest tube finsbury park (victoria line).
from 8pm to 2am
info: hagshadow@freeuk.com
www.geocities.com/hagshadow