Re: undesired posts and posts of questionable worth

New site-com for TV!!  Grumpy Old Loopers!  About  lonely Old men who loop
their rigs day and night in their basements, so much so that they lose
touch
with their humanity and go insane with technical and mechanical
malfunctions
using the wrong manuels to program their loopers.......til Captain Loopy
come along and saves the day teaching love and compation and the correct
manuels to use until... oops... the loopers kill him...prefering to be
insane....and they lived loopily ever after......the end