Re: Playing out? -- Re: list etiquette

I support Mike's opinion. I think there's nothing wrong with posting
gigs on this site. This list is for discussing looping: various
techniques, new technology, etc. Listing looper's gigs is a great way
for people to go see how these ideas and the technology is integrated
into actual music / performances, since 99% of the gigs listed on this
site are going to be looping-related. Anyway, that's what I think..    -
Dan