Thoughts after gettting gig mail

Wow another person on the list is doing a show. It's too bad the venue is
so
far. I'd love to see in person the approach they take to it. I could
always
use some new input on how to set up for a live scenario. ::looks around at
gear:: I have all this cool stuff wired up around me and it sounds great
when
I get it all going. Something is missing though. I know what it is. I've
lost
that feeling of exploration. When I first bought each piece I'd play with
it
for days straight, constantly finding those new ways it can call out
aspects
of my personality in its sound. I buy more and more equipment now to try
and
find that feeling again but each time the sensation is just a faded copy
of
what it was before. All this time I've spent shut in and learning hasn't
been
for nothing though. I just feel I have to move on to the next level soon,
let
what I found interact with the world for once. I should go out and show
others who I am inside.  Some people will like it and some won't. I could
find new people to share with and they can share with me. I could use some
friends. It's good to see that others out there are doing it. I'll try a
little harder at getting it all together. I can make it happen, I can do
it.
I have to never give up finding new ways to believe in who i am. It's hard
at
times but has anything bad ever came out of trying?

Just a little closer now,
Peter