Re: Detailed info on creating analog effects for a beginner??? Also,hello from NJ.

http://www.surf.to/stompbox/
http://www.muzique.com/
http://www.geofex.com/

All have very good information, faqs & tutorials on DIY effects boxes.

Lorren

At 03:25 PM 4/11/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Try the DIY archive links page:
>http://aupe.phys.andrews.edu/diy_archive/links.html
>
>Literally hundreds of devices and schematics.
>
>Lots of great projects and clones of various pedals.
>Also, take a look at Craig Anderton's Electronics
>Projects books. You can get plans, parts and the
>books at PAIA Electronics:
>http://www.paia.com/
>
>- Larry T

Lorren Stafford
Richard For Cerebellum/A Most Happy Sound
http://www.mp3.com/r4c
http://www.winternet.com/~r4c
http://www.futureperfect.org/art/happy.html

"We ask ourselves whether truly this is the beginning
of a new world or whether perhaps the world...is about
to perish.  There are people who earnestly and seriously
fear this, where music becomes the slave of the machine..."