MPX-G2 MIDI Synch?

hey!

I never knew about Lexicon's MPX-G2 and it's "JamMan" function.  20 sec of
delay time.  Is it upgradable to more?  More importantly, will it synch to
MIDI, like the JamMan?  Steve, if  you're reading  this, can you hook the
midi
in of the MPX into the midi out of a drum machine/sequencer and then try to
start a new loop in time with the beat.  If it works, the loop should end
itself... on the beat and whatever you played will no be in synch with the
midi
source.  If this works, let me know, it's very exciting news.

Mark

--
Mark Sottilaro
Professional Publications, Inc