SF Bay Area looping: Adventures in Cardiology

Hey kids,

I'm doing a live experimental-electro-ambient show this thursday (30th) at
the
San Francisco Art Institute at 5:00 pm.  We're calling ourselves
"Adventures in
Cardiology" and it looks as if the lineup will include 2 guitarists, a
cello
player, and someone manning synths and drum machines.  It's free and open
the public.  If weather permits, we'll do it outside in the front
courtyard, if
not it will be in the adjacent gallery.  In any case, the sound will guide
you
to the location as the place is small and easy to find.  The address is:

San Francisco Art Institute
800 Chestnut St.
San Francisco, CA.

Hope to see you there.  Come by and say "hi," I'll be the one with the
white
Steinberger and JamMan.

See you in the future,

Mark Sottilaro