touring again

anyone interested; I'll be out with Douglas September (Canadian
singer-songwriter) playing roots/ambient guitar and some weird-ass
accordion
and sound effects on the following dates. multiple delay loopers, etc.
s'cuse me if I posted this already... been having some weird connection
problems lately (not THOSE kind, you ninny!...)
best regards,
Robby Aceto

CAFE MUSIC NETWORK PRESENTS
DOUGLAS SEPTEMBER

Fri Mar 31  Cup a Cino Grosse Point, MI 8:00 pm
Sat Apr 1   736 Java Detroit, MI 9:00 pm
Sun Apr 2   Phoenix Coffeehouse Lakewood, OH 6:00 pm

Tue Apr 4   Coffee Bean Cafe Buffalo, NY 9:00 pm
Wed Apr 5   Johnny's Smoke Free Lounge Rochester, NY 9:00 pm
Thu Apr 6   Happy Endings Syracuse, NY 9:00 pm
Fri Apr 7   Professor Java's Coffee Sanctuary Albany, NY 8:00 pm
Sat Apr 8    Cafe Delilah Montpelier, VT 8:30 pm
Sun Apr 9   Bridge Street Cafe Richmond, VT 11:00 am - 1:00 pm

Tue Apr 11  Free Street Taverna Portland, ME 9:00 pm
Wed Apr 12  Kendall Cafe Cambridge, MA
Thu Apr 13   Curious Liquids Boston, MA
Fri Apr 14  Gaslight New York, NY 9:00 pm
Sat Apr 15  The Living Room New York, NY 9:00 pm
Sun Apr 16  La Tazza D'Art Philadelphia, PA 9:00 pm

Tue Apr 18  Soho Coffee & Tea Washington, DC 9:00 pm
Wed Apr 19  3rd Place Coffeehouse Raleigh, NC 8:00 pm
Thu Apr 20  Town Pump Black Mountain, NC 9:00 pm
Fri Apr 21  Bluebird Cafe Nashville, TN 6:00 pm
Sat Apr 22  The Map Room Memphis, TN 10:00 pm

Tue Apr 25   Neutral Ground New Orleans, LA 9:30 pm

Thu Apr 27  Ruta Maya Coffeehouse Austin, TX 8:00 pm
Fri Apr 28   Mosart's Coffee Roast Austin, TX 7:30 pm
Sat Apr 29  503 Coffee Bar Austin, TX 9:30 pm
Sun Apr 30  Deep Ellum Dallas, TX       6:00pm

Wed May 3   Pony Expresso Webster Grove, MO
Thu May 4   Java Club Rock Island, IL 8:00 pm
Fri May 5   Uncommon Grounds Chicago, IL 8:00 pm