RE: Napster Fiend

I'm an addict too.  Search for "discography" on the Web; check out Rolling
Stone, or any other music magazine-- they all have databases for lots of
artists.  As far as MP3 quality, look for higher sampling rates and
estimates of song times.  There are lots of sudden cut-offs.  I've even
gotten some MP3s that have been altered in pitch, and sound very bad, even
though their sampling rate is high.  Not all 128-Kbps MP3s are good.
Usually the 160s are good.  192s are very good.
        As far as music you've never heard, you gotta give it a try.
Check out
also music reviews at www.deja.com and www.amazon.com .  Let me know how it
pans out.
        A mate in Napsterism,