Re: Zevon gear

Jam Men. I just found this on a Zevon fan site. I'm not sure how current it is:

For the technically inclined.

Warren sings through Shure Beta-58 mics, and his piano is miced with either a pair of AKG 414s (Dr. Babyhead's preference), or if they are not available, a combination of 2 transducers, a Sennheiser 421 on the bass strings, and a pair of AT N-DYMs on the top. 414s are too fragile to carry around all the time.

Warren plays Gibson guitars. A spruce top 12 string (2 of em), and a black six string. Both have, I believe, LL Baggs transducers. These go into a pedalboard consisting of Boss Flanger, Compressor, and (I believe) Overdrive pedals, a Digitech Whammy II pedal, and 2 Lexicon Jam Man's.

Dr. Babyhead plays flute and alto saxophone. Pianos are usually Steinway grands.