Looper realbook 3 out!!! (was looper tablature)

Hello Bob, Hello Dough

Looper Songbooks Europe just published the new looper realbook 3 and it
contains 6 songs of P. Keaggy. I was always a big Keaggy-Fan ... first I
played
all his songs with my EDP, but the songs didn't really "breathe & flow",
the
carpet was very thin ... so I sold my EDP to buy a better JamMan and now
the
songs sound much better.

I'm absolutely shure, the JamMan is much better to play  Phil Keaggy songs
5 minutes ago I went to my sisters room and played with her EDP the two
songs
"slo-motion slam" and "three headed mind polution" (P. Keaggy) and it
sounds
terrible.

Bob, someone gave you a bad advice ... sell the EDP and buy a JamMan.
Normally
I don't sell loop-stuff, but now I have 7 JamMan on stock. If you want
one, I
could take the EDP as a trade in and it would cost you about $250-300 ...
shipping included!

Jesús Turiño
Looper Songbooks Europe
General Manager