Re: Where to head next: (Was --> Re: Philly Electro-Experimental)

>Does anyone have a suggestion on where I should head next?  I'm looking
>for
semi low-profile artists you guys
> absolutely love that I have not yet stumbled upon...anyone come to mind?

Well... an ideal place would be to start with the Looper's Delight CD
collection!!!

For an intro to looping and the LD musicians I can't think of a better
album to
buy and with a few more sales on CD#1 We can finally get the first support
check
in Kim's hands and contribute something cashwise to the LD website.

Here's full info, a track listing, as well as ordering instructions and a
print
out form for  the Looper's Delight CD#1 and a link to the LD website and
other
LD CDs as well:

http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/ldcd1.htm

For those web impaired:

To Order this CD please Send $12 (in the US) or $13 (from canada and the
rest of
the World) payable in US funds to:
Help Wanted Productions - PO Box 2205, Phila., Pa 19103.
Mark LDCD#1 and PLEASE remember to include a legible return address.

Loop on!
     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.