From: "Peter Shindler" <shindler@mediaone.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Subject: MP3 to WAV? How?
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:28:47 -0500

Hi gang; I've got a simple PC question (another in a never-ending
series)...
What's an easy way to convert MP3's to WAV's and vice versa?  Also, what's
the easiest way to burn MP3's onto a CD?  All the programs I have only deal
with WAV files and don't recognize MP3's.

Zero loop content, sorry...

But check this out:

http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/synhome.html

I got curious about R. Buckminster Fuller, and now I'm curiouser...  Sort
of
reminds me of "Godel Escher Bach" in that I can't really make head or tail
of it, but it's interesting and thinking about it in the context of music
(especially looping music)... ah forget it, just take a look.

Peter