Re: Torn tonite? help . . .

At or around 02:12 PM 3/16/00 -0600, hideo wrote:

> Well, been fussing with the collection of Media players and still not
>getting
> a stream from WNYC . . . Windows MP trouble window says "server
>problems",
> but who knows
>
> any of our best and brightest getting their stream to come up? let us
> techno-weenies know how you're doing it  PLEASE  :(

I haven't had any problems with the links you've supplied or the streams on
them; having a T1 in the office doesn't hurt, but everything is
tracerouting
free and clear.

==
the Reverend Rob                                     ICQ: 1280871
http://www.realm-of-shade.com .`. .`. .`. .`. http://www.qblh.com
"Torture! Torture! It pleasures me!"- Criswell,"Orgy of the Dead"