Max/MSP looper

I just got handed this, it's a MAX looping system
with VST plugin capability.I haven't had time to check it out fully
but at the moment it appears to me not to support realtime sampling, but
uses AIFF files.Mac only, you'll have to wait until the end of the year at
least for PC Max (maybe).You need to go to the cycling'74 site and download
the latest version of MAXPlay to make it go, I think all the instructions
are there in the readme file

http://loopool.live.fm

Have fun