Re: OT - Mini-Disc help

Bobdog/Doghouse Audio Laboratory wrote:

> hi all -
>
> i've just picked up a sony minidisc walkman model mz-r30 & am having a
> problem.
>
> i can't find the manual (i know the fella i got it from gave me one,
> but...) & need to find out if there is a trick for setting the mic input
> levels other than the 2 position switch (high/low) on the back.the
> lamest of mics overloads it the way it's set now even in the low
> setting.
>
> thanks,
>
> bobdog

Uhm, long time ago.
Set the device in record and pause.
Now change the record input level with the
next and prior buttons, i believe. Can't remember
correctly, but until someone who really knows
posts the correct procedure, you can try this. ;-)

There is also a way to set the machine in mono
record mode, allowing twice the record time!

Robert