MPX-100

I agree that the MPX-100 is a great little box. I wish I had several of
them. I like the fact that you can synch delay times to MIDI clocks. I was
also wondering which specific presets you are referring to.

thanks

im love my mpx100. you can save 16 patches and 2 of my saved patches are
exactly the ones you are describing. it also has really great sounding
chourus and delays. best box around for the money. sounds 100% better than
the alesis stuff i used to own. =-) PJ

Dave Onnen
skyeklad@skyeklad.com
http://www.skyeklad.com/