Upcoming NW Minus shows

Hi, pardon the self-promotional spam,

Minus (Mark France:gtr/vocals/noise, Dave Trenkel:basses/electronics, Henry
Franzoni:drums) is doing a short NW tour this week:

We'll be in Seattle on Thursday, Feb 24th, at the Rainbow Room. We'll be
playing with Elaine Difalco and Fabric, the new band from the Hughscore and
Caveman Shoestore keyboardist/vocalist, which also features Fred Chalenor
(Hughscore, Zony Mash, Tone Dogs, etc) on bass.

Friday, Feb. 25th, we'll be in Portland at the Tugboat Brewpub, with the
Aiko Shimada Band. This show is free, though we will gladly accept
donations, and the Tugboat is an intimate, all-ages and dog-friendly
establishment.

Saturday, Feb. 26th, we'll be at Squirrels Tavern, Corvallis, OR, once
again with the Aiko Shimada Band. For this show, we'll be joined by JD
Monroe on turntables.

Also, take a look at our newly refurbished web presence:

http://listen.to/minusmusic

and

www.mp3.com/-minus-

The MP3.com site features an advance tune from our as-yet unreleased 2nd
CD.

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org  : www.peak.org/~improv/

"...there will come a day when you won't have to use
gasoline. You'd simply take a cassette and put it in
your car, let it run. You'd have to have the proper
type of music. Like you take two sticks, put 'em
together, make fire. You take some notes and rub 'em
together - dum, dum, dum, dum - fire, cosmic fire."
                                            -Sun Ra