Re: MM4 reviews?

Some mostly positive user comments at

http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Line_6/MM_4_Modulation_Modeler-01.html

I just picked up one today $229 at Guitar Center, but haven't had a
chance to play much with it yet. At the store, it sounded great, amidst
the cacaphony and playing a new guitar which went out of tune often. The
Leslie and Univibe ems alone were enough to get me to reach for the
credit card. Along with the DL-4 this will be great, esp for a guy who
hasn't had a floor pedal since the 80's. Hope the expression pedal works
smoother on this than the DL-4 :-(

NG